The Club penguin Plaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clubpenguin plaza

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Screenhog’s Mission Sneak Peek! & Treasure Book Update!(Post from my blog).

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jman228
Pizza penguin
Jman228

Screenhog’s Mission Sneak Peek! & Treasure Book Update!(Post from my blog). Empty
PostSubject: Screenhog’s Mission Sneak Peek! & Treasure Book Update!(Post from my blog).   Screenhog’s Mission Sneak Peek! & Treasure Book Update!(Post from my blog). EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:39 pm

That's right, the new mission will be out on December 29th! And sorry if I had not been putting my own words in my other posts with the CP updates, I have been ver busy lately on other sites with all the "Christmas Chaos" going on, anyway, here's what Screenhog posted about the mission and about the Treasure Book Update:

Hi everyone! Screenhog here.

There are some questions after Saturday's blog post about the Treasure Book update. New Club Penguin toys will be available in the next couple of weeks - and those new toys have codes that will access the updated book. But if you have a toy from the first wave of toys (like the Santa, Elf, Rockhopper, Shadow Guy, etc.) your code will get you into the first Treasure Book. Sorry for any confusion!

We hope you're enjoying the Christmas Party. The team put a lot of effort into decorating the rooms so hopefully you're finding some fun surprises as you explore.

The new mission will be ready December 29th, and I don't want to give anything away, but it's pretty unique because the PSA will be depending on you more than ever. Here's a sneak peek:
Screenhog’s Mission Sneak Peek! & Treasure Book Update!(Post from my blog). JPGvsHERB1
Let us know what you think.

Until then...Waddle on!

-Club Penguin Team
Back to top Go down
http://clubpenguinisle.wordpress.com/
Charizard
Ultimate Pizza Chef Penguin
Charizard

Screenhog’s Mission Sneak Peek! & Treasure Book Update!(Post from my blog). Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenhog’s Mission Sneak Peek! & Treasure Book Update!(Post from my blog).   Screenhog’s Mission Sneak Peek! & Treasure Book Update!(Post from my blog). EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:17 am

coool
Back to top Go down
http://clubpenguinsquad.forumotion.net/forum.htm
omonoia
omonoia

PostSubject: Re: Screenhog’s Mission Sneak Peek! & Treasure Book Update!(Post from my blog).   Screenhog’s Mission Sneak Peek! & Treasure Book Update!(Post from my blog). EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:50 pm

Goot info and nice picture
Back to top Go down
http://fbox.friendhood.net
Charizard
Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Screenhog’s Mission Sneak Peek! & Treasure Book Update!(Post from my blog).   Screenhog’s Mission Sneak Peek! & Treasure Book Update!(Post from my blog). EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:57 pm

at least he posts something useful and not spam
Back to top Go down
http://clubpenguinsquad.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screenhog’s Mission Sneak Peek! & Treasure Book Update!(Post from my blog).   Screenhog’s Mission Sneak Peek! & Treasure Book Update!(Post from my blog). Empty

Back to top Go down

Screenhog’s Mission Sneak Peek! & Treasure Book Update!(Post from my blog).
Page 1 of 1